Your Pelvic Floor and Core; Pregnancy & Prepare for Labor, Delivery, and Postpartum, August 4, 2021
Pregnancy is an exciting time of changes, and a busy time as your body prepares for labor, delivery, and the early days as a postpartum mom. We are here to help you prepare, to answer questions, and to provide you with movement, techniques, and exercises that will help you as you bring your child into your world.
August 4, 2021, 6:30-8:30 PM; This class will be held in person or you may attend online. It is for first time parents AND for those of you who have delivered previously. We ALL benefit from knoledge, AND from a toned and supple pelvic floor! Join in to learn:
- How the pelvic floor and core work together and provide exercises to help develop a supple and toned pelvic floor for labor and delivery.
- Breath, motion, and techniques that can support you and assist in mobility during labor
- Positions, breath, and movments to facilitate delivery.
- Techniques and items that can support you during pregnancy and in your postpartum days will be demonstrated.
After the baby is born, you need knowledge and information to assist you in the early days of recovery and early healing! We will:
- Provide tips and techniques for pelvic floor and abdominal support and care in the early days after the baby is born
- Techniques to assist you in mobility and comfort in your early postpartum days.
- Basic information to asist with Peeing and Pooping after giving birth
Handouts and a recording of the class will be provided to you after the class.
Class participants will receive a $20.00 discount on their next appointment with Embody Physiotherapy, whether during pregnancy or after the baby arrives (discount valid for 4 months after the class)
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Material included in this course
Link to online course
Zoom link to class
Labor Positions with Ball or Peanut
Products and Tools during Pregnancy and Post Partum
Breath in Labor